Monday, April 26, 2010

How The Sperm Are Closest To The Cervix

Farfa 'Tag

a little while ago I had already imposed an AnB small test ... a tag which is supposed to tell you 7 of our secrets, but it is well known, a true daughter has NO secret. Sure. So instead I'll tell you 7 things you did not know about me, you do not know me, and therefore was secret for you although this was not for the others that they, by definition, since they know I know (ok, I've lost half way there ..).

1 - I like to walk, wander aimlessly, people watching, trees and shop windows, while avoiding the dog faeces on the sidewalks of Paris and elsewhere. But ... on sidewalks. Ok to the limit in the parks, but especially not the campaign. It's so boring campaign, once you've seen a field and a cow, well I'm sorry to tell you but you've seen them all! While the city! Always full of surprises (not necessarily very pleasant indeed, see the famous dog faeces).

S73F7683.JPG

2 - This will probably surprise more than one (provided that you are more than one reading this blog of course ) because I constantly tortures but ... I love the French language. She is so beautiful, so complicated, so eclectic, so expansive, incomplete, unclear, frustrating, just, captivating ... It is not like English folds to every mouth, oh no ma'am it, French must be the willingness and courage to master it, and even the most erudite scholars of our faults is still dictated to by Pivot. With French you can use words like Raplapla, sleep, speculate, Kiffer, abstruse ... And you can say bad words while remaining respectable (ah lust, my favorite word!). Yet like all languages it is alive and well, it opens, it changes and we will send emails (no, I would not say it sucks email), to "friends" on facebook (everything is very relative to FB) to About the new trend that makes Buzzzz (not that lightning times sorry) on the net and knock down all the it-girls. (Takes the Tardis, returns to the 18th century and will say that to a passerby in the street, directly in St Anne's (a famous psychiatric hospital in Paris for the provincials) I tell you! My own spelling and disgusted me more Again, all these "people" in the TV "reality" (the word reality like that of a friend on FB seems quite inappropriate in this context but oh rage, oh despair there is unfortunately no other available to us) that the massacre without a shadow of remorse and worse without even noticing ... I could still write pages but it would be superfluous (a year that I want to place it somewhere that the "yes" (ooooh maaaaal is an English word in a eulogy to the French language ... Off with his têeeeeete! (yes I saw Alice and I really loved nah!) (ok, I stop parentheses) (go, a last one for the road as they say at my house!)) you understand my remarks, I hope ^ ^

S73F7679.JPG


3 - I'm blind as a mole. And when I say as a mole, it is really like a mole, but I assure you I do not look like a mole (I take this opportunity, it's not every day you write the word mole). Ergo (olalaaaaa but I can link the learned words that are like "its méééére this chick is graaaave cultivationnée!" * Once heard in the street ... true ... *) so I thought ergo or de facto or so more simply, I wear glasses (ouaaa the scoop!). But beware!! I am absolutely and unequivocally against these kinds of big sunglasses worn by girls who inhabit it-my bourgeois Parisian college. Nan but how horrible girls can not even see your pretty little face ... And my secret dream, not very secret is to have the operation of the eyes, no longer a need to remove the fog from my glasses when I go into a store in winter because it is the loose Total.


4 - Much to my shame, I said "LOL" in life. I know, I know is horrible but what do you spell his own, by dint of writing can be ...
5 - I am cautious. But beware! Not the small player who takes a pull from time to time. Nan nan nan, one of a kind sleep with three quilts (yes, exactly, three), and have a jacket handy, even during a heat wave because at one time or another there will be a mini wind hair and bam! I'm cold. And yet I can not stand the heat either ... What a pain in the ass.
S73F7689.JPG


6 - I'm a Bookaholic. Holly Golightly you know when she has the blues, it'll take a ptit dej 'at Tiffany? Well I'll take a look at Joseph Gibert. His relaxes me. Even if I buy anything (okkk this is rare) or if it's for a few minutes to see all these books, these colors, these titles ... Just thinking about it relaxes me (and makes me want to take RERB to go there too, which would not be very reasonable considering that it is exactly 2:44 in the morning as I write these lines) .

7 - I love shoes, love, love, love. That is why one of the great tragedies of my life (besides having no artistic ability, but then none) is not able to walk with heels. And though I tried, took lessons, persevered and the result is always the same, I'm outta here or I crack mouth and remove so my legs tremble.

AnB Here I filled my contract I think. Sorry for the delay, I compensated by writing a lot lol I do not refile the baby to anyone in particular, I think he has already circulated widely elsewhere, but if anyone is tempted I would read with pleasure (Alexa you throw yourself??))

0 comments:

Post a Comment