Monday, April 26, 2010

Brazzilian Wax Designs

So many books, so little time:


Review (belated) of the literary year 2009:

livres .jpg

My partial now finished, I take the path of progress, but also of this blog who had missed a lot ^ ^ Before resuming normal activities is the last reviews of the year 2010 (it had to be there in full by the delay but hey we will skip this part, too bad, hopefully throughout the year will not be like this!)


First some numbers ... (because Anna aiiiiimmmeee numbers, but not math! And yes a year without contradictions is not a true year!)

Books read: 74
Rereading: 5 (yes, because the friends I reread my books, it's always a pleasure for me, such as fetching old friends ...)
VO: 3
Youth: 6
fantasy: 13
bit reads: 11
classic: 5
fantastic: 3
theater: 3 (as Shakespeare lol)
policeman: 7
chick lit: 4
SF and anticipation: 5
novel: 4
swashbuckling: 3
humor: 5
harlequin: 2 (not even First, shame! )

And now the serious stuff, room for subjectivity and hard choices:

Best Series: Mercy Thompson Patricia Briggs and Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels

Best Manga: Tsubasa Clamp of which has rebounded this year, but also among them, a small tribute to this series now over, it's always weird to see something that we have for several years to finish.

The most haunting figure: Adamsberg, the famous curator of Vargas and his team of adorable lunatics and I really was obsessed!

Best Couple: Kate Daniels and Curran, the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, even if they are not even really torque relationship made me laugh ^ ^

Best Book: Princess Birde Goldman, I literally adored! I was bent double ^ ^

My biggest disappointment: The clan Otroris Heran of poorly built a big disappointment after the ovation that one myself, and had made a vampire regular Charnas archetype of false advertising.

My greatest success : Laclos Dangerous Liaisons! I finally finished, its been years since I started this book I read frantically and suddenly I stop without knowing why alor's top that I love it *. This time I finished and I am very happy!

Larmichette year : The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger well hit me ..

literary My year has been busy I'm pretty happy, I read a book more than last year but I was more disappointed. I discovered under the Series, I mostly buy two numbers. I've never read so much of ebook (they is not in the account for that matter) but strangely my English really is not moving (they are in English the ebook now the cause has no effect lol ). I have not had a huge favorite like last year with Twilight but my two three series and much obsessed Princess Bride was a great time (as few people have shared elsewhere, while those to whom I lent it were not very satisfied, damage).

And since I would not review the other set I just say that levels Rocked film, Slumdog Millionaire, The High, Very Bad Trip were really very good surprises! I advise everyone! As for Twilight, saying that it was good fun this year, is not it ^ ^ my pineapple

I saw my first 3D movie Coraline, and if this does not revolutionize the movie yet I think it's still pretty cool, even if it obscured the pretty picture ... For cons, do not go for a first date, because the head with the glasses lool

film .jpg

My best event was the Conference at Japan Expo Clamp, although I could not talk to them, hear them talk about their work, see the draw, see the group dynamic was really awesome! Expo held in Paris for 20 years to clamp really cool too ^ ^

clamp.jpg


The best TV series has been biensur Doctor Who, with the departure of David Tennant that although it has not been as bright as I would have loved to still have been great, especially with Water of Mars was wonderful! I really hate to see what will give the season 5 and Matt Smith ...

Doctor-Who-431x300.jpg

Voila! Feel free to share your favorites of 2009!

How to finish 2009 without a tribute to our dearly, my trauma of the Year, Farewell My Boy Thea ...

Save_Ianto_Jones_Flyer_3_by_risen_mitten.jpg



0 comments:

Post a Comment