Monday, April 26, 2010

Belkin Model F6d4050 Drivers Debian Linux

Insomnia

A sleepless night (who is often happens) I found this poem, which since then has always touched me particularly can be because I always had the impression of being next to the life, still a little off like a dream forever.


Life is a dream
Everything is open down here than mere appearance,
What gives wisdom is led by fate,
L one goes up and down with one such effort,
Without ever meeting the condition of consistency.

What to watch and sleep have little difference
Grand master the art of love, you're mistaken very much sleep
By naming the image of death,
life and sleep more similarity.

As his dream in bed, dreaming in the house, unsuccessfully
Hope and fear without reason,
Skip back and forth from one to another envy

Working with pain and work without fruit, say, The
I, mortals, what is this life?
is a dream that lasts a little over one night.



Jacques Valley Bar Associations (1599 - 1673)


Is that also makes me think, I'm not sure why at this painting by Magritte, the Empire Enlightenment. I do not pretend to know me but Magritte art is an artist who has always LOTS more, these surrealist works are always so amazing and original! The reality also coincides with the dream to form a worldview striking!

magritte.jpg
L'Empire des Lumieres Rene Magritte , 1954

Chrestomanci introduced me to this very interesting thought from Pascal "Who knows if the other part of life where we feel sure is not another sleep a little different First. "So, the Minds ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment