Monday, April 26, 2010

Female Genital Movies



Small article about a history of artist I really like for some time, Alexz Johnson .

I discovered through the series Instant Star (pretty cool by the way) in which she played a teen music star. She sings most songs, also written and although it be not his style, it's really good ( Skin made me shed a few larmichettes the era for that matter!)

is.jpg

After many pitfalls (the poor has been fired by two record companies, because a takeover and a change in editorial, music is considered not enough time in the air ... pfff), we finally their first video "Trip Around the world " .
What I like his music is that it does not try to be commercial, everything that Alexz Johnson wants to do is the music she loves, and luckily I ' ^ ^ also love the rhythm, clapping, a voice outside, it takes me no more ...

normal_93621_1245951585_122_622lo.jpg

So I'll let you make a small trip Around the World ^ ^


Deeply March 30 and the release of his album Voodoo !

normal_Waiting2009-08.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment