Monday, April 26, 2010

Get Tooth Pulled Calgary

Music is a drug: Bilan 2009

Because one year (or even a day) without music is like a natural crepe (nutella no, no no not even sugar, just flour, water and eggs ... not even rum either band alcolos), bland, useless, depressing.
So go for my lil review Zizic, the a soundtrack to my year 2009 ^ ^

2009 musique.jpg


The Group of the Year: The Virgins (j 'I missed their concert due to TD administrative law ... grrrr!) and more particulary One Week of Danger or Private Affair.
SSIO Thanks to the discovery of this group of alcoholics crazy ^ ^



The Singer of the Year : Pete Doherty of Course Peter now please), with its magnificent solo album, hoping that the new Babyshambles album scheduled for summer 2010 is so good!





Vocalist of the Year: Without any hesitation Lady Gaga!



I discovered this artist towards the end of this year and it was a real favorite! So ok, she plays the Madonna (before her guts Kabale and granny dresses), she is too and everything but honestly it was how long it had been a pop icon like the? crazy, talented (because it has the little voice! and she speaks French! and she writes all his songs! And it has an acoustic version for each of them!), worker (and yes madam we redo any decor, a choreography and tt and tt each occurrence TV! ), Fashion (and funny at the time because it required the duffer trimballe sometimes!). Short perfect for this empty head, j'aodre ^ ^ I can not wait to see how far it will go! (New Madonna? Wildfire? Wait and see ^ ^)


musical discovery of the year : I think my LG paragraph is sufficient;)

The song headlock year : Criminal - Justin Nozuka (all summer friends, I do little more than this song!)

Album of the Year : Monster The Fame - Lady Gaga (it has melted so I listened to it ... The 8 new titles are all great (except mouais teeth), as a poker face and Paper Gangsta .. ^ ^)

Song of the Year Bad Romance - Lady Gaga / I am the Rain - Pete Doherty / Steal My Love - Alexz Johnson (unfortunately never recorded ...) have turned in a loop in my MP3!

summer Song: They Do not Care About Us - Michael Jackson (I spent my summer MJ to listen again after his death (at the beginning I ' 'm not there ... its my big time: /) and this one is really my favorite.)



Video of the Year Bad Romance LG! Again we will say that I'm obsessed but this clip is something girlfriends! This girl is crazy I tell you! To see HERE (I know not embed a video on this platform dirt lol still as much a quiche computer that you want, it goes with the granny syndrome)

Number album purchased : 10 (thank you gifts for christmas ^ ^)

number of concerts seen : 9 (Paramore, Coldplay, Shaka Ponk, U2, Carl Barat & Adam Green, Pony Pony Run Run, Pete Doherty, All American Reject & Cocoon Millow Showcase).

year Concert: Coldplay in SDF (for its spontaneity, barely one week to prepare for my VB!, And because Chris Martin on stage it is Giant! The poor at the end of the show it must be on the ball, he kept running around, cavort, sing and biensur lol) and also Carl Barat & Adam Green Pompidou because scotcheur between serial and mister class concert was truly outstanding!

And a bonus, the LG perforamnce the Video Music Awards just amazing to see here voilaaa ^ ^ (bin we're obsessed or we're not eh!)

dalek.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment