Monday, April 26, 2010

How Serious Is Bilirubin Level 6

Hiii!

Small article quickly because I just noticed that I have 100 comments all round tonight ^ ^ So thank you to all who pass by and leave a little message, its always make fun of exchanging views with people ..
To thank you here the words of one of my favorite songs (although I know that in general the blog, the articles speak everybody is crazy lol But now I feel little melancholy, and this song in a loop in my MP3 so I wanted to share what!)



When you try your best but you don't succeed,

When you get what you want, but not what you need,

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep,

Stuck in reverse,


And the tears come streaming down your face,

When you lose something you can't replace,

When you love someone but it goes to waste,

Could it be worse?


Lights will guide you home,

And ignite your bones,

And I will try and Fix you


High above or down below,

When you're too in love to let it go,

If you'll never try, you'll never know,


Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home,

And ignite your bones

And I will try to Fix You



Et oui, vous l'avez reconnue ... Fix You de Coldplay ... Et quand vous entendez la voix douce et Chris Martin hot to tell you he will try to cure all your woes ... aaaaah you go after any better (and we want to kill G. Paltrow but it's not the point).

rollingstone-chrismartin.jpg
lol it is a little freak in this picture!

And now ... I'apluka close your eyes and listen as the other would say!



0 comments:

Post a Comment