Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nokia 5630 Camera Sound Remove

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead


Vampire Academy, 2007 (Sorority)
Frostbite , 2008 (bite ice)
Shadow Kiss , 2008 (the kiss of shadows)
Blood Promise, 2009 (promise of blood)
Spirit Bound , 2010
Last Sacrifice, 2010

Can we really keep secrets in the Vampire Academy? The Vampire Academy is in turmoil. In this high school for vampires, wild rumors running on the reasons for running away from Lissa and Rose. Lissa and Rose have always been inseparable Rose must repel attacks Strigoïs, ferocious vampires and immortals, unlike her friend Moroi, a race of vampires who draw their magic mortals on earth. What does it really could happen to them before being brought back by force?

I do not suffer. And awaiting the outcome, or end in this case, a book for several months, even years, it's a lot of suffering. So when I heard about this series a few months ago, when I read the reviews more than excited to multiple blogs, although my curiosity is piqued been strongly, and although I expected that the final volume that was out a few months later am available. And my friends, I well done! Because for the pleasure I took to read this series of torture that the end of each volume was made up, I had trouble reading a stop to sleep (in fact it I just did not sleep for almost 4 days to read everything LOL) I think that wait several months between volumes as courageous have, would have constituted much suffering, especially after the Volume 3 and Volume 4 and 5, then;)

And then I wanted to tell you. Add a note to share my heart shot. I wrote a text, 2 texts, 3 texts ... nothing. Shit. Hundreds of ideas but nothing consistent. Too much to say, too aaaaaahhhhh! Until today. Finally a few days ago when Richelle Mead us at twitter the review the coolest I ever, written by another Anna (as well say it was made for me), my problem was solved. So here few funny pictures, why read Vampire Academy.




And for angloquiches, little translation:

On the net, everyone was just ... Oh my God! Vampire Academy! (In France Fransesca was all MDGs ... VA!). And I was very ... Really?
But under pressure ... I have read. The entire series by Richelle Mead.
And I just just say ... OH MY GOD!
There's this girl Rose .. It is a kind of warrior * sag * ... His best friend is Lissa. A princess. And ... a vampire! But ... good.
Lissa Rose protects the wicked vampires. And they go together in a school of vampires ...
With an instructor handsome, sexy, beautiful ... DIMITRI (baaaaave * *) ... HOT.
And there are all kinds of fighting. And amouuuuuur. (Oh ouiiii). And pain (Oh I almost wept lalaaa). And triumphs (yeaaaaah). It's ...
EPIC.
And so I had to share it with you. So good. Read it!


we say more? Epic is the word dream. Throughout the 6 volumes Richelle Mead built an original world. A vampire story, adolescents, warriors, kids, friendly, evil, love, friendship .. Full of political conflicts, moral, ethical, betrayal, sacrifice, loyalty ... is a story that incorporates many elements known, mixes, to make a long story .. epic! It'll be back.

Volume 3 is by far my favorite, there are everything we could want from a story, joy, fear, surprise, but punishment too. It was a long book had not been felt many emotions at once, especially as moved. It is for me the real backbone of the series, giving it a second wind to the Last Sacrifice ".



Richelle Mead does not stagnate, it evolved its history (even if the user Russia seemed nice although a bit long). She does not hesitate to make his characters suffer , both mentally and physically. And to think he had eyes only for one God, Dimitri - The Russian Cowboy, beautiful, mysterious, sexy, strong, and serious, can be a bit too - it gives us Adrian, equally beautiful, sexy but a little bad boy, funny, alcoholic, and cracked the jar but so .. Adrian!

Nobody really seems to be that, Rose, the narrator, Lissa and sometimes by the clever idea to give them a psychic link that allows us to see action in all its dimensions but all the other characters will grow duties throughout the trip , whatever their age. It's a Young Adult RM but does not hesitate to deal with difficult topics such as scarification , harassment, sex, prostitution, freedom ... brilliantly, without rudeness or beeeerk lol.



And the conclusion is far from Breaking Dawn and an end to ridiculous perfection (not even a little struggle Pfff). There are sacrifices , destinies are drawn, other broken people is black or white, everything is a pretty grayscale. This conclusion is good, if not perfect . The only downside that we can make is that Richelle Mead has chosen the road most obvious the risk of sometimes being a little too much (SPOILER , cut the link between Lissa and Rose to avoid that it has become crazy, I would have liked a less simple ditto for the kick of strigoi; return mode Dhampir total without alteration is a bit too easy and the discovery of the solution not very complicated either. She chose the highway when I loved the country road lol END SPOILER ). No real surprise therefore we guess that this was all about twists, but on the other hand, this is not the end all that we expected? (or almost)

Last sacrifice does not however resolve all issues few points regarding the secondary characters remain to be explored, but do not worry, this will be done of the August 23, 2011 output Bloodlines, the first book in the new series of MR found that enable us to Jill , Sydney and some Ivashkov! Can not waiiiiit!

In sum: For all 8.5/10 . Epic ! Read it! Each volume is better than the previous one (except 3, The Best), and makes you want to jump to the next.
And finally ...


Info: Saga of 6 volumes, published in France in Castelmore . A film about him is in preparation.

I have only read English so I can not not comment on the quality of the French translation, but know that for those reluctant to engage in the language of Shakespeare, writing RM really simple to understand. The vocabulary is fairly basic and descriptions are very fluid and perfectly understandable. I think it is the perfect book to begin to grind to English.

Quotes: Some passages I stop due to everything I wanted ^ ^

And Suddenly Than He Was There, charging Down the hallway like death in a cowboy duster .- Rose

"I love pity parties. I wish I'd Bought The Hats." Christian-

"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me." -Adrian

"Even I make mistakes. I know it's hard to believe-kind of surprises me myself-but I guess it has to happen. It's probably some kind of karmic way to balance out the universe. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair one person so full of awesomeness." -Rose

"Oh God," I said. "I'm Zmey's daughter. Zmey Junior. Zmeyette, even." -Rose
"What on Earth are you talking about?" -Janine

I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass. -Rose

Rose: "Wow. You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible... what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."...
Dimitri: "What?"
Rose: "Uh, nothing."

Dimitri: " "Roza, you forgot my first lesson: Don't Hesitate."

Dimitri:"Why did you come here" he asked at last
Rose:"Because you hit me on he head and dragged me here." If I was going to die, I was going to go on true rose style.

He was seven years older than me. Old enough to be my . . . well, okay, nothing. But still older than me. -Rose

Abe: "What's going on?"
Rose: "The usual, old man. Danger, insane plans ... you know, the stuff That Runs in Our Family."

MP3 : During my reading, few songs were shot in my head a few associated characters. As always the words do not always stick but we want you never change! It was not me that controls my brain!


Sacrifice - Tattoo: Rose for everything she gives the name of the amitité, love, duty.
Making the Grade - Lissa: for all its responsibilities throughout the series.
Undisclosed Desires - Muse: Dimitri for the relationship - Rose
Wild Horses - Natasha Bedingfield: For penalty Rose
I Still Loving You - Scorpion: Adrian, what is needed to say to that?
Bring me to life - Evanecence: The relationship Lissa and Christian





H2G2 : Finally I would like to thank Francesca, who allowed me to discover this series. If you want more information and news about VA's home she need to go. And excerpts in French, the site Castelmore is for you!

Labels:




0 comments:

Post a Comment