Saturday, January 15, 2011

Drawing Spiral Stairs 3d In Autocad

2010 is dead, long live 2011

Anna late, late as usual, and once will not hurt this time it's not even the fault of the RER B and its new yellow seats, but since the French politeness give me until February, there is still time to wish all of you a wonderful 2011. So here, good 2011.
But before we begin this new chapter, we return briefly to the few pages that have punctuated my year 2010, with the traditional balance , expression this year due to delay, delay, late ...

Side Music:


Group of the Year: MUSE I could see for the first time in concert this year. Always such a good group, I hate to see what will give their new album! But for now I leave you with my favorite song from their latest album, undisclosed Desires.


Album of the Year: Alexz Johnson Voodoo ! After more than two years of waiting, I finally and I must confess that he was not disappointed. This does not look like we are just hear on the radio, it's the kind of music that needs several listens to be truly appreciated, as was the voice of Alexz .. I'll let you judge for yourself with the most moving title of the album in my opinion , Look at those eyes.


Soundtrack: The music of Glee! I love this choir, and some of their covers are really very good as Toxic, Forget You, Hold Your Hand, Valerie ...



Song headlock : Rene the mole people frankly, put it topped the charts .. Some days I fear for humanity!


Video of the Year: Telephone Lady GaGa it's been awhile since we had not seen a clip like this, 9 minutes, dialogues, dance The Pussy Wagon (Kill Bill touch), and dialogue has Tarantino .. "Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger LOL



Concert of the year: the MonsterBall, no words to say how much it was .. ouaaaaa. A true mass in the glory of Little Monster. But I must admit that the show Mika was really good too, with his arrival in space!


Listed Literature:

Only 52 books read against 74 last year, due to a big drop proportional increase my schedule, aaaargh, dirt studies, c ' is not like her that I will reduce my PAL still ... huge (understatement).

literary saga of the year : Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead . Real discovery of the end of the year 2010, I took enormous pleasure throughout the six books of the saga that I highly recommend. And for those who hesitate to enter two words: Adrian & Dimitri . You tell me the news;)

Doudou Book of the Year : The literary circle of lovers Potato Peel Shaffer and Barrows , not great literature but a book well written and moving. A real favorite who come out in pocket)


Book 'imaginary' of the year : Bleeds Ilona Andrews Magic , 4th volume of the adventures of Kate Daniels and sexy Curran. urban fantasy in a world devastated by the arrival of magic, with a funny heroine who does not hesitate to kick some ass (and who does not sleep with everything that moves, eh Anita), and his complicated relationship with others and some particuluer Lord of Beasts, a little psycho on the edges but still so sexy ... In short, if you like Bit bed and Urban Fantasy Mercy Thompson type or Anita Blake then go ahead, the first three volumes available at Milady's, you will not be disappointed, despite the ugly covers, each volume is better than the last.

Couple of the Year: Curran and Kate of course. Erm, but I said no more, the poor little French have not yet 4;)



Successful year : I finally finished Dracula! After many failures in consecutive years after I came to this book, certainly classic but a little boring at times , and sometimes downright annoying when Miss Mina plays the card of "I'd like to help men especially as it was I who did all the work but they are right I have to stay at home because I am a small woman. " Grr.

Discovery of the Year: cycle Discworld Terry Pratchett! Books parodic fantasy all the more funny each other, even if not always obvious to follow ^ ^ Hat the translator who must scramble to translate, brilliantly, all the puns and references to the fantasy world of Pratchett, or action takes place on a world shaped disc, supported by four elephants resting on the back of the giant tortoise who A'Tuin endless journey through the cosmos.
Here is an excerpt from the first volume, the eighth color, to give you a glimpse of the thing ..

- hrown said lever and managed to insert your fingers under the stone. "There are nuts in the bobotiers bobo, he said. You can find treasures beneath the altars. Logic. "

- No, replied Rincewind. Prescisement No. Let's just say that if the absolute chaos was reflected by lightning, this gas is the type who would stand atop a hill in plain copper wet, a holler "all gods are bastards." You have to eat?



Event: Meeting with 5 seconds Laurel K. Hamilton ! J got a signed book to prove it LOL


Listed audiovisual ...

Slap year : Avatar . Ok the scenario like a metro ticket, but the special effects .. ouaaaa.


Film puzzle of the year but still super : Um, the competition is tight between Shutter Island and Inception .. but I must say it is still Inception who won with his dreams, in dreams, in dreams and its open end. So dream or reality? Whatever your choice, the film is really a great moment of cinema.

cute film of the year : Toys Story 3! A true success , unlike Shrek franchise is getting better, funny and moving I loved it! Special Mention Buzz English;)


Deception year : Sex and the City 2. Really zero, chained cliches and big strings.

I also loved Me Despicable ; Sherlock Holmes me pleasantly surprised Alice in Wonderland not as good as it could not hurt all the same, the Twilight Saga Eclipse finally acquires a movie not too rotten after Twilight and its experimental camera running, and the laughable New Moon and shopping in the forest.
Serie TV e OF THE YEAR: neck and neck, the ever genial Doctor Who that managed to renew itself with a new Doctor adopted despite a few scares (although Tennant will always be the Doctor of my heart) and a new show runner, Moffat gives us moments of anthologies. But Glee made me laugh and sing much of the year despite a big drop
quality with the beginning of the second season.



I also really loved Merlin, where you can discover the young years of Merlin and his complicated relationship with a young Arthur was not easy to live every day, a little cheap but funny, fun, and English. Sherlock by Moffat again, despite my apprehension to the views of the pitch, Sherlock Holmes XXI is a success! Sanctuary with the return of Amanda Tapping as the guardian of phenomena (nice word for weird monsters) in virtual sets. And finally Castle, the coolest writer (and sexy) of the planet.

Deception: Gossip Girl running in circles, I abandoned.


When is my personal life, let's say I had a license but I missed twice the permit, I saw Rome (beautiful city) and found the red fruit cheescake Starbucks more than once;)


And you see your year?




0 comments:

Post a Comment