Saturday, January 8, 2011

Alexeis Texas And And Black Guys

A little like chocolate ... Comedie Humaine

Today is a special day. And yes, because:

1) I'm back on my little blog (oh, how I've missed you ..)
2) it's Saturday and I got over up 16h, which fear a max
and 3) Unusually I went to see a movie French cinema. I know, it's unbelievable coming from a less than 50 years (just kidding, keep the pavement).



To my shame, I'll very rarely see the French film cinema with my classes I'll just film and therefore often focuses on films that are the buzz that Americans are often admittedly. The film today has been a default choice, as the girlfriend with me had already seen all Other films released (and yes it is possible, some people have much free time). And fate has been very nice to the traitor to France than I am, since it is a little movie that my marshmallow offered (* koaaaaa a movie? Marshmallow! Softly, good and funny. Yesh, I find its funny a marshmallow, so what?)



And even more rarely a movie makes me want to talk to him, in the words of French film today, emotional anonymous. So go on, let's say as my hero.

The Emotions Anonymous:
Directed by Jean-Pierre Améris
With Isabelle Carré, Benoît Poelvoorde, Lorella Cravotta
Feature film French, Belgian.
Genre: Comedy, Romance & Chocolate
Time: 01h20min Production Year: 2010

Jean-Rene owner of a chocolate factory, and Angelique, chocolate talent are two major emotional. It is their shared passion for chocolate that brings them together. They fall in love with each other without daring to admit it. Alas, their shyness tends to éloigner.Mais they overcome their lack of confidence, the risk of revealing their feelings.
be clear this is not the movie of the year, but a little bit of heart winter . The story presents us two emotional disabilities, and emotional, which will meet in the world of chocolate, this film gives Moreover furiously want to eat chocolate, so to avoid if you're full.

The film is touching, just (because to tell you everything I myself am an emotional anonymous so I found myself in some embarrassing situations lol), funny (ah, the time of the shirt at the restaurant!) but never clumsy (it's not Deadline;), and especially gives us a great performance Benoit Poelvoorde (it does not make tons as in some film) timid and somewhat clumsy next to a plate.

Only small downside in my opinion, the game Isabelle Carré, a bit flat for emotional expressions are always a bit the same ... But his complicity with Benoit Poelvoorde turn is very convincing, so all works fine.

So stop reading this review, go to the movies and spend a good time before a French romantic comedy, unpretentious and without Virginia Efira, nice evening and want to guarantee chocolate;)



For those who need to see to believe, the trailer THE .

And for those who need to hear to believe, here's a song from the soundtrack, which contains good music including the song says!

0 comments:

Post a Comment