Friday, August 20, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots Baltimore Md.

Casper


I do not know if there are still people who hang around here, I must say that it's been a while since I have nothing written on my little space. In general I think it should be given to such absence an excuse as having worked all summer on a computer, I did not want to get back in the evening - is that true - or even with the license I did not head to this - is that is also true - and a thousand other things which explains my desertion, but the truth, the truth is that sometimes I feel the need to write, communicate, be part of something, even virtual. And sometimes I need not connect. I always write only for me, in my notebooks, filled with advice, quote, poetry and thought that will never be shared, and I still visit your blogs without leaving comments.

Yet today I again want to be with you, the vast web community, talk, and share. Then hope on your side, you always want to listen ^ ^

Today I will not make a film or literary magazine. I want to tell you about my summer. It was not particularly good nor bad elsewhere. I saw my friends, read very good books, good movies but for some things which are sealed my summer I really want to talk about here.

1 - The summer job:

The hardest job in the summer, it is often colleagues, in fact, more than the job itself uninteresting but never very hard in itself. I work in an office, open space as they say in English, or we had a dozen each work on our post, thank you for the noise elsewhere. IDUs present throughout the year are often people of a certain age who have a permanent contract because they believe themselves superior to you automatically think and be your leader. Other CSD are generally quite young students with whom I disagree often focus not tell us. I think this summer was the cake. It is surely proud to say but I was in lack of culture. IDUs who mostly had finished their study after the ferry, only talk about Johnny and other stars of Here, and CSD Secret Story, Guys and company. And me of course in the midst of all this, I was the nerd of service, which does not know the model Kardatruc, who says the words complicated (time consuming, really ...), which takes on the French (sometimes too is enough, I could not go to sit-you "& other horrors of the genre), who refuses tu people twice her age she does not know (like we are all friends, lalalaaaa not sorry, you're colleagues, I do not know, so I keep you, thank you), that does not pause every two minutes. The pain in the ass Full anything.


(not worth You insurrection for the fault, eh, it's a reference to the case of Omar Raddad eh;)) .

2 - Permit:

Since last August, I can link the hours and I do not really see improvement. Do not be fooled, I'm really zero. I can not look around, make my controls pretty quickly and I must admit, I'm bored. There are definitely more interesting in life ... But I think the worst (apart from the monitor makes me hours 40 minutes, 43 € for "Time" is more than 1 € per minute anyway, and that tells me that I would never be good ( huumm thank you the encouragement) is people who when they meet you, friends, families, colleagues, strangers ... can not help but ask ... "And then license??" Aaaaarhggg! Kidding me alone with it! I really feel too stupid when I go out an hour .. Tomorrow I'll still have to go, and can not help but think that with all the money I put into it (even a check of 215 € today ..), I could have the offer these gorgeous Jimmy Choo! (Houuuuuuuu the materialistic!)



3 - time to shit:

One weekend in the sea of the month of August, in the rain. Nothing else to say on this subject.



That enough complaints! I also had a great time this summer in the life and in culture.

I fell in love Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel (title shamelessly shortcut ) Shaffer and Barrows, I spent the summer of fun on Mr Farit Toys Story , I finally read Pride & Prejudice in English (yeah! in French as in English this book is definitely a wonder), I made lots of bargains during sales (I buy a small knot necklace so cute!), discovered a great series ( Glee! I love it! And Sonny with a Chance for the look of Sonny really nice too), I saw Nada Surf live and for a few minutes I had the impression of being Peyton (but I'm looking, Lucas was nowhere in sight lol), and still dozens of things extras.



That, I think this is the first time I talk about my life and just not another topic on this blog, its been a little weird, I'm not convinced that someone is reading all this!

To give a bit of cultural legitimacy to this post I'm going also attach one of the most beautiful poem of my knowledge . Some words to help make you be that you are, they touch your soul and your mind a little model. This one for me, is part of those.

"No Man is an Island, Entire of Itself; Every Man Is A Piece Of The Continent, a part of the Main; if a clod Be washed away by the sea, Europe Is The less, "as well as if a promontory Were," as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own Were, "any man's death Diminish me, Because I am Involved in Mankind; And Therefor never send to know for Whom the Bell Tolls, It Tolls for thee. "

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of all, if Sea carries a clod of earth, Europe is the less, as if the waves had washed away a promontory, the manor of thy friends or of thine; death of any man diminishes me, because I ' belong to mankind ; also never send to know for whom the bell tolls: it for you it sounds .

John Donne Devotions upon Emergent Occasio ns , 1624

And my song of the summer! (Which in fact are two ^ ^) And Nada Surf, obliged! (oraaange it's because summer is the sun;)).



(I love the lyrics of this song, very positive, my mantra for the summer!)



(this mix a guitar is really great, I can not help but dance to it!)



(because some songs are eternal)

;

0 comments:

Post a Comment