Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carburetors Acquisition 2008

AnnAward

I not know who started this "reward" but I know very well who has given me! And I must say I am the first surprise. I try to make this space a place as pleasant as possible despite my absence and I'm glad you like it to at least one person, especially you AnB!

Because yes my generous "juror" is none other than A-Never-Been , whom I urge you to go for a ride, just to meet books, films, BD, cute kittens strong and funny drawings! short, a blog full of creativity, I am especially moved to be rewarded by it!

's my turn now I want to "reward" two blogs that I love. First Sweet Madness whose magnificent banners & Monday's Men always make me dream. She likes Doctor Who, Alexz Johnson, David Tennant, London, Meg Cabot ... And many others, and makes us share his passion with humor & creativity, thanks to banners & fixtures always more beautiful than each other!



Finally my second "reward" is for Alexa and her "I tell you so ", chronicles a repressed or literary readings & full of life 'pitfalls of a young woman frank, lively and humorous, always illustrated with superb photos!


Voila! And thank you again to AnB!

And because without music awards are not really Here is a small playlist for the occasion composed of Celebration by Kool & the Gang (must see!) and Mercy by Duffy (okkkk she says absolutely not Thank this song, and it does speaks no party LOL But as we speak French pretend not to understand the song and think it speaks of a nice girl who says thank you to all the nice people who want to take the time to read his blog!)



soon;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com.
lfdsloans@outlook.com
(WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

Post a Comment